What’s the best way to handle a debt collector if I don’t owe / don’t want to pay the debt?

     You have several options. You can simply tell them to stop contacting you. You can also dispute the debt, request verification of the debt, or you can send a cease and desist letter. If you are unsure which is best for you, feel free to contact me and ask.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No

Leave a Reply