Are You a New York Resident Being Harassed By a Debt Collector?
If you believe you are being harassed by a debt collector, you may be entitled to financial compensation, including having the abusive debt collector PAY ALL OF YOUR ATTORNEY’S FEES. Meaning, you can hire us right now, at no cost to you.
Contact us right now, and learn how we can protect your rights and end the harassment.
STOP DEBT COLLECTOR HARASSMENT.
SUE FOR HARASSING PHONE CALLS.
• Get paid up to $1,000+ in damages.
• End the harassing phone calls.
• It costs you NOTHING to do.
Examples of debt collector harassment include:
• Calling your friends, relatives, neighbors or employer to tell them you owe a debt;
• Threatening to have you arrested or implying you will be arrested;
• Using profane or abusive language;
• Calling you before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.;
• Threatening to send law-enforcement officials to your home or place of employment;
• Falsely threatening to seize your belongings or garnish your wages;
• Threatening to sue you for a debt that is no longer legally collectable;
• Suggesting that your failure to pay a debt is a criminal act;
• Making any false, deceptive, or misleading statements to you;
• Misrepresent the amount you allegedly owe;
Learn More About Your Rights
The first step is to have us evaluate your claim. Our legal services are absolutely free for you. So you have nothing to loose by getting started right now.
Can a debt collector call you at work? What times can a debt collector call? Should you send a cease & desist letter? Don’t know? Click above to find out.
Ready to Begin?
If you believe a debt collector has harassed you, keep a record of the dates and times of contact, save all voicemails and written correspondence, gather as much information as possible, and click on the button below to begin. You only have one year from the date of the harassment to file your claim, so let’s get started today.